[vc_row row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” text_align=”left” css_animation=”” box_shadow_on_row=”no” oblique_section=”no” triangle_shape=”no”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Here’s how it works:
- Visit our booth at the Columbia Chamber of Commerce Business Showcase on Tuesday, March 1st between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tell us on camera what you would do with a free business video*
- We’ll select five finalists
- The finalists’ pitch videos will be posted here, and we’ll let Columbia vote on who has the best idea
- We’ll announce the winner in March at our launch party (at Room 38)
*Yes, it’s 100 percent free (a $3,000 value). However, the winning concept may or may not be incorporated into the winning video depending on feasibility. We’ll work with the winner to create a 30 second business video that can be produced within the $3,000 budget. Why are we doing this? Because we’re proud to be part of the CoMo business community. Oh, and because Professor Myles said so.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]